Creating an engaging sustainability policy with Sustainable Sidekicks
Thursday 22nd April 12.30-2pm OR 5-6.30pm (GMT)
!!Special offer!! Book by Monday 12th April and get free access to a 45 min mentoring call to help you and your team turn your vision and goals into an action planCarbon, plastics, waste and supply chain impacts
Do you have an engaging sustainability policy that inspires your team, customers and clients and sets you apart from your competitors?
As a purpose-driven individual, you know with a sustainability strategy your organisation would:
- have better staff retention, engagement and pride
- set you apart from competition and answer customer queries on your values
- identify opportunities for cost-savings and PR opportunities
“But how do you convince those within your organisation who are not engaged and don’t see the value?”
Join this workshop (with or without your team members) on 25th March, with Livvy Drake (Sustainable Sidekicks) to identify how you can:
- Bring people on board and get buy-in
- Prioritise where to take action within your action plan
- Demonstrate your credibility and trust with clients and customers
The workshop will walk you through:
- What to focus on when engaging people who are not environmentally minded
- A step-by-step process you can host with your team, clients or contractors (or turn into a questionnaire if your team are that way inclined) – we will start the process in the workshop so bring team members along
- Document templates for your policy and action plan
The facilitator, Livvy Drake, has delivered these workshops with an array of organisations and even a rowing team!
“Livvy and The Sustainable Sidekicks played a crucial role in our campaign. Sustainability is such a broad topic and her skills were invaluable in enabling us to get clarity and focus. The workshop has given us a direction and a plan that reflects our shared priorities, capabilities, time and budget.” The Bristol Gulls
Use the Code: TEMWA2021 they can get 20% discount
10% of proceeds from this workshop will be going to Virunga National Park and Temwa as they support communities on the frontline of the climate and COVID19 crisis.
Choose the price point that best reflects your financial situation. For more tips on engaging your team check out this blog