Join Team Temwa on a truly breathtaking trek, climbing the ten highest peaks in the Lake District.
When: Sunday 28 May 2017
Where: the Lake District
Distance: 17 miles
Ideal for: Anyone with a strong base level of fitness and some trekking experience – this’ll be a challenge, but worth it!
Age restrictions: 18+
Minimum sponsorship target: £475
Test both your physical and mental stamina on this mountain trek, set in the stunning surrounds of the Lake District. Led by an experienced team of mountain guides, in 12 hours you’ll overcome the challenges of difficult terrain, lengthy ascents and steep descents as you take in highlights including Scafell Pike, Buttermere Valley and High Stile Range.
We can guarantee beautiful scenery, spectacular mountain views, and a real sense of achievement at the end!
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Keswick
- All meals from breakfast on Sunday 28 May to breakfast on Monday 29 May inclusive
- Transfer (by minibus) between accommodation and trek start/finish point
- 3 experienced, qualified guides from Activus Outdoors
- Headtorches and trekking poles (if required)
- Full health and safety briefing
- Pre-challenge training guides and tips
Join Team Temwa
Or get in touch on 0117 403 1426 / [email protected]
Fundraise via Virgin Money Giving – it’s simple, free, and we get every penny of your sponsorship money!
Once registered, we’ll be in touch with fundraising tips and advice on how to meet – and beat! – your sponsorship target.